- 1 How to top up MostBet account in Pakistan
- 2 How to withdraw money from MostBet account
- 3 FAQ
Depositing and withdrawing money is a basic part of betting. The bookmaker's reliability rating is largely determined by the speed of processing withdrawal requests, the variability of payment services and the quality of the support service. In Pakistani MostBet You can top up your account in more than 20 ways. Only registered users who have passed the verification procedure can order a withdrawal of funds.
How to top up MostBet account in Pakistan
You can top up your MostBet account only after registering and logging into your profile. To do this you need:
- Go to the main page of the bookmaker's website.
- Select “Registration” in the upper right corner.
- Choose a convenient registration method: “in one click” – without specifying information, “by phone”, “by e-mail”, “via social networks” or “extended” – you will need to enter a complete list of data (email, phone number, name, surname, etc.).
- Select country: Pakistan. The system will automatically indicate the appropriate currency (Pakistani Rupees).
- Accept the terms of the user agreement and click on “Register”.
After registration at MostBet you can start replenishing your account. To do this you need:
- Select “Top up” in the upper right corner.
- Specify a convenient method for transferring funds.
- Complete the transaction.
The process of topping up with cryptocurrency will be slightly different from using conventional payment systems. The translation will be shown using the example of a bitcoin wallet. To replenish you need:
- Select a replenishment method and indicate the amount.
- Copy and save the system-generated link.
- Go to the exchange site.
- Exchange real money for cryptocurrency.
- In the form for receiving a transfer (cryptocurrency), enter the generated MostBet link.
Depositing and withdrawing money at MostBet is available through a variety of payment systems – their list may differ depending on the selected currency and region. The following methods are available for Pakistan:
- from a bank (credit) card – MasterCard, Visa;
- using Internet banking – MasterCard;
- by bank transfer (cash, from an account, etc.).
For the specified region, replenishing your account using electronic wallets is not available. At the same time, the service offers an abundance of payment methods with cryptocurrency:
- Bitcoin Cash;
- Binance Coin;
|Internet banking – MasterCard||From 200 to 5,000,000||Instantly||0%|
|Bank cards: MasterCard, Visa||From 500 to 15,000||Instantly||0%|
|Bank transfer||From 500 to 1,000,000||Depends on the bank|
|Cryptocurrency||From 5000 to 18,000,000||Depends on the cryptocurrency|
|Payment services||From 500 to 10000||Instantly||0%|
Bonuses when replenishing your MostBet account
New clients who register before the end of 2023 have access to a bonus offer upon replenishment – to do this, you need to transfer money to your account within 7 days from the moment of profile activation and receive up to 25,000 rupees.
Top up your account from the mobile website and from the MostBet mobile application
Withdrawing money and replenishing your account works not only through the main version of the site, but also through mobile or MostBet app. To place a bet, just log into the portal from your smartphone or download the program on iOS or Android.
The replenishment process is no different from interacting with the main version of the site. To do this you need:
- Log in.
- Go to your personal account.
- Open the “Top up” section.
- Select a suitable payment system and amount.
- Complete the transaction.
Limits and commissions do not differ depending on whether you top up your account via telephone or via the website.
Errors when replenishing your account
Typically, replenishment problems are caused by the following reasons:
- the specified limits have been exceeded;
- incorrect account details have been entered;
- technical problems on the site;
- difficulties on the part of the service system.
In any case, the client can contact the support service, where they will tell him what to do next and how to solve the problem.
How to withdraw money from MostBet account
In Mostbet, withdrawal of funds involves the use of different payment systems. This indicates the reliability of the bookmaker and the stability of the system. Any clients with a positive account balance can make a payment. The algorithm does not differ much depending on the service.
The support service recommends using the same payment system with which the deposit was replenished to withdraw funds from MostBet. To submit an application you need:
- Go to “Personal Account”.
- Select the “Withdrawal” item.
- Specify a convenient payment method.
- Enter the required amount, account number (cannot be more than what is available on deposit).
After this, the money will be paid in any convenient way. However, to complete the application, you must place a bet on the top-up amount with odds of 1.3 or play in a casino, virtual sports.
Submitting an application
Withdrawals from MostBet are available only to verified users. To do this, you need to go to your personal account and provide personal information:
- first and last name;
- phone number and email;
- country, city of residence;
- date of birth;
- passport number and series.
This is enough to verify an account for the Pakistani region. The procedure may vary depending on the country.
The bookmaker cares about the safety of users' money. Filling out personal data will help confirm a person’s identity. It is not necessary to use a passport when undergoing verification. Other identification documents will also be suitable: international passport, military ID, driver's license.
Withdrawal of winnings from a personal MostBet account can be made using payment services:
|Payment system||Min-max output||Time||Commission|
|Mefete||Must be equivalent to the top-up amount||1 min – 72 hours||0%|
|arranging things in a row||Must be equivalent to the top-up amount||1 min – 72 hours||0%|
|Tether||Must be equivalent to the top-up amount||1 min – 72 hours||0%|
|Bitcoin||Must be equivalent to the top-up amount||1 min – 72 hours||0%|
Withdrawal of funds from the mobile website and from the MostBet mobile application
To withdraw money from Mostbet, you can use the mobile version of the site or application. The functionality of services for smartphones does not differ from the main portal. There are no additional fees or conditions for mobile withdrawal.
Errors when withdrawing funds
To avoid mistakes, it is recommended to study the user agreement. It tells you how to withdraw money from MostBet. The client may be refused in the following cases:
- the amount of bets in the office is less than 100% of the last deposit (bets with odds of more than 1.3 are taken into account);
- the user did not provide personal information.
The service administration does not recommend using the account to withdraw funds without bets or transfer between payment systems. Payment may also be refused due to a technical error or problems with the bank. Sometimes clients fill out the details incorrectly, which causes the transfer to be blocked.
What to do if you can’t withdraw money
To withdraw the money you win from your personal Mostbet account, you need to:
- resubmit your application;
- double-check the details;
- make sure that the specified account is not closed and is being serviced.
If the above methods do not help, you should contact support. The administration will look into the issue and help transfer money to the account if the rules have not been violated.
Unlike other bookmakers, the office does not delay transfers without compelling reasons. There are no freezes in the system, and unreasonable demands are not made.
How long does it take to withdraw winnings to the card?
Usually the money comes instantly. In some cases, the transfer can be completed within 72 hours.
Is there a limit on withdrawing money from Mostbet at one time?
You cannot withdraw funds from your account that exceed the amount of your last deposit.
Is it possible to withdraw funds from MostBet in cryptocurrency?
The system allows you to withdraw money to your Bitcoin, Tether and other wallets.